Here’s How To Get Extra 30% Off Target’s B2G1 Free Deal
After hearing about this workaround people are doing at Target, getting a 30% coupon and applying it to the store’s Buy 2 Get 1 free deal this week, I had to try it out–and it worked!
Here’s what you do:
- Instead of picking up a bunch of games and paying full price, I used three pre-order cards–Watch Dogs, Wolfenstein: The New Order, and Dead Rising 3–all for separate consoles (I just picked up what I saw first).
- I went to the cashier at the front. Make sure it’s the front, not the one at the electronics section.
- I purchased the Watch Dogs one first using a debit card. That is when the 30% extra coupon was given. Some people were not able to get a coupon, so I recommend ringing up three or four different cards separately using a debit card if possible.
- The coupon is good for a purchase of any two video games–and that is the caveat someone, somewhere, exploited.
- Now, pick up the games you really want to buy if you didn’t before–or go back on Tuesday when more are released–and purchase the three games you want using the Buy 2 Get 1 free while also using this coupon, good for a purchase of TWO games. Then go home with three brand new games for only $90 frakkin’ dollars!